2022 Starter program – science
Until January 2022, new students and offer holders will have the chance to connect with UQ’s international student advisers, academics (teachers), current students and recent graduates to learn what it’s really like to study science at UQ. Join us for this interactive webinar series in which we cover:
- how to plan your studies
- key dates and deadlines
- how to prepare for academic success in Australia
- employability and career outcomes
- international student guidance and advice
- networking and making friends
- UQ’s many support services and where to find help.
Who can attend
This webinar series is primarily designed for:
- international students commencing any science degree at UQ in Semester 1, 2022
- prospective students and their parents.