Architecture and Design information webinar
We know this time of year can be stressful and applying to study at university can seem daunting.
So, to help you make an informed decision, we’re bringing the information to you.
High school students are invited to join us for a virtual event as we provide all the information you need to know about architecture and design at UQ, before submitting your QTAC preferences.
- Get tips for applying to university and settling in to your first year.
- Learn about the Bachelor of Architectural Design, a degree that allows you to innovatively build a better, more sustainable world in which we work, live and play.
- Discover our new degree, the Bachelor of Design, a multi-disciplinary program that blends together elements of business, the humanities, engineering and information environments. Industry have been asking for this dynamic program, and we're excited to offer it to students for the first time in 2021.
- Learn how to craft your degree to align with your interests and career goals.
- Worried about your ATAR? Learn about alternative pathways to study architecture and design.
Who can attend
- International and domestic high school students
- Parents and guardians
- Career advisors
- Teachers and principals.
What’s it really like to study architecture UQ?