ATAR Advice online event
It’s time to choose your next move, but you don’t have to choose it alone. Discover what you can do with your future at UQ’s ATAR Advice online event.
If you have any concerns about your predicted ATAR score and you’re feeling stressed, overwhelmed or unsure, attending UQ’s ATAR Advice online event will provide you with reassurance, clarity and practical next steps.
Discover how you can take your ATAR further.
Attend this free online event to:
- chat one-on-one with staff and current students, and get personalised advice on the best pathway to UQ for you, whether your ATAR rank is what you were expecting or not
- watch dedicated seminars that will help you understand your options and get an insight into what life is really like at UQ
- explore our world-class facilities through virtual campus tours.
Who should attend
- Year 12 students
- Parents and guardians
- Guidance officers and advisers
Chat to staff and current students
You can chat one-on-one with staff and current students from the following areas during the event.
- Agriculture and Environment
- Architecture, Planning and Design
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and Computing
- Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Science and Mathematics
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Admission Pathways
- Careers and Employability
- International Students
- UQ College: your pathway to university
Guaranteed 2022 ATAR entries
Know the ATAR needed to gain a position in your chosen program next year.
Advice from current students
Can't wait for the real thing? Here are some nuggets of wisdom from current students who were in your shoes.