Engineering information webinar
We know this time of year can be stressful and applying to study at university can seem daunting.
So, to help you make an informed decision, we’re bringing the information to you.
High school students, parents and caregivers are invited to join us for a virtual event as we provide all the information you need to know about engineering at UQ, before you submit your QTAC preferences.
Are you a creative problem-solver? Discover why engineering might be for you.
- Get tips for applying to university and settling in to your first year
- Discover the new Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) at UQ, which has been re-designed to offer more career opportunities and give you practical engineering experience from day one
- Explore the 6 specialisations available within engineering and hear what it's really like to study engineering at UQ from current students
- Learn how to craft your degree to align with your interests and career goals
- Worried about your ATAR? Learn about alternative pathways to study engineering.
Who can attend
- International and domestic high school students
- Parents and guardians
- Career advisors
- Teachers and principals.
What’s it really like to study engineering at UQ?