Experience Zoology and Conservation Biology webinar
Are you ready to discover Earth’s natural history and protect what's left of it?
Animals have evolved sophisticated and complex adaptations in response to changes in their environment. UQ’s zoologists and conservation biologists are at the forefront of learning these responses and using them to understand evolution, genetics, ecology, and conservation.
Attend class as if you were at university and learn about the diverse range of careers in zoology, ecology and conservation biology that await after you complete a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) at UQ.
- Mini-lecture on bird conservation by Professor Richard Fuller
- Virtual practical activity on bird musculature for flight by Dr Gurion Ang
- Information session on pathways to studying zoology and/or ecology and conservation biology
- Meet current staff and students.
Who can attend
- Anyone aged 15 years or over interested in studying zoology and/or ecology and conservation biology (domestic or international)
- Mature-aged students
- Parents and guardians
- Career advisors
- Teachers and principals.