Live Q&A webinars: Studying sustainable energy at UQ
The sessions will be presented by our Program Coordinator, Dr Tony Heynen.
- Discover the key features of our sustainable energy programs, including:
- networking opportunities.
- Meet a current master's student, who'll share insights into life as a student and answer your questions.
- All you need to know about teaching modes – external (online) and flexible – and what it means.
- Discover available scholarships and how to apply for them.
- Learn about the skills you'll gain in becoming an energy leader and changemaker working towards a low-carbon future.
How to attend
Choose which session time suits you and attend via the Zoom link.
There's no need to register, simply enter the session at the designated time.
Learn more about our sustainable energy programs.