Master your future: UQ business and economics postgraduate showcase
Learn about the range of business, finance or economics programs that will help you reach your career goals and options to start your degree fully online.
At the interactive and free event, you'll be able to:
- Text or video chat with current UQ students and world-leading academic staff to learn about the program or scholarships you’re interested in
- Hear how our exclusive UQ Employability Team can prepare you for graduate success
- Explore our beautiful campus and world-class facilities through virtual campus tours.
- Discover why UQ has the most employable graduates in the state (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2019), and why UQ is ranked #1 in Queensland for business and management studies (CS World University Rankings 2020) #2 in Australia for business and economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020) #41 in the world for accounting and finance (QS World University Rankings 2020).
Why you should consider postgraduate study
Postgraduate study will broaden your skills, enhance your knowledge, and assist you to further your career by building upon your previous study or experience. By completing postgraduate study you’ll not only have the potential for a higher salary, up to $20,000 more according to 2019 QILT Graduate Outcomes Survey, but also the ability to stand out in the crowded job market.
Programs you'll learn about
- Master of Business
- Master of Commerce
- Master of International Economics and Finance
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Leadership in Service Innovation (fully online)
- Master of Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Graduate Certificate in each of the programs listed above.
Hear from our students
While the actual study at UQ is very helpful from a career point of view in sharpening your mind and skills, I believe what sets postgrad study apart is the extensive networking and extracurricular opportunities that UQ provides.
— Paul Brown, Graduate, Master of Commerce
Who should attend
- Australian and international students completing their final year of an undergraduate degree
- Those who would like to upskill and future-proof their career.
We recommend using a computer to access the webinar for the best experience.