Semester 1, 2022 Starter program – engineering, architecture and IT
Hosted by UQ Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and IT staff, academics and current students, these sessions will help prepare you for a successful transition to UQ and kickstart your studies, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
New students and offer holders will have the chance to connect with UQ’s international student advisers, academics (teachers) and current students to learn what it’s really like to study engineering, architecture and technology programs at UQ. In the sessions we'll discuss:
- how to plan your studies
- key dates and deadlines
- how to prepare for academic success in Australia
- exciting extra-curricular opportunities
- EAIT employability support and graduate career outcomes
- connect with EAIT student clubs and societies
- international student guidance and advice
- networking and making friends
- UQ’s many support services and where to find help.
Who can attend
This webinar series is primarily designed for:
- international students commencing any engineering, architecture or IT (EAIT) program at UQ in Semester 1, 2022.
- prospective international students and their parents.
Session times are in Brisbane (GMT+10) time zone.