The Master of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) is designed to advance chemical engineers towards more senior, leadership roles in scoping and tackling the complex, interdisciplinary challenges associated with design and optimisation of industrial scale processing of raw materials into commercial products.
All students complete a two-semester research project or industry placement as part of this program.
- Consulting engineering firms
- Multinational engineering organisations
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Educational institutions
- Government and regulatory institutions
- Research and testing laboratories