The Master of Engineering Science (Civil Engineering) provides options for in-depth study in the broad engineering fields of structural, water and environmental, geotechnical and transportation engineering.
The program enables students to advance their existing civil engineering knowledge and skills through practice-focused and advanced technical courses coupled with experiential learning experiences. Students will also be able to work directly and intensively with academic mentors through a research project in their final year.
- Government and regulatory institutions
- Consulting structural engineering and architectural firms
- Contracting companies
- Educational institutions
- Research and testing laboratories
- Insurance and banking industry
- Forensic investigation companies